We, the data controllers and data processors of the Rogers Group:
Shall endeavour to:
Shall endeavour not to:
This Data Protection Notice applies to any processing of your personal information by us, whether such information is provided to us through our website, by email, through the filling of forms (including employment-related ones), through the exchange of contractual documents, by letter or fax, verbally, or through any other means.
“Personal data”: Any data which allows or could allow us to identify you.
“Processing”: Any manipulation of personal data, including collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
1. Who we are and how we may be contacted
Details about us and how we may be contacted are set out in the table found in the schedule of this Data Protection Notice (the “Information Table”).
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to monitor the adherence to data protection principles within our organisation. His name and contact details are also set out in the Information Table. You may wish to contact him if you have any query regarding this Data Protection Notice or any other matter relating to your personal data.
2. The categories of personal data we collect
2.2. Personal data of children
2.3. Special categories of personal data
We do not collect any of your personal data which falls within the special categories of personal data, unless:
3. The purpose for which we collect personal data and the lawful basis for such collection
We collect personal data for a number of purposes, including:
3.2. Lawful basis
The lawful bases which apply to our processing of your personal data are as follows:
As you are aware, we form part of the ENL Group, which includes ENL Limited, its subsidiaries as well as any company related to, or an associate, of ENL Limited. For the avoidance of doubt, ENL Group shall include the Rogers Group of companies. The Rogers Group of companies in turns includes Rogers and Company Limited, its subsidiaries as well as any company related to, or an associate, of Rogers and Company Limited. “Related” shall be construed in accordance with the Companies Act 2001 and “associate” shall mean those companies disclosed as associates in the audited financial statements of ENL Limited and Rogers and Company Limited as the case may be.
5. Whether the supply of personal data is voluntary or mandatory
6. Your rights relating to your personal data being processed by us
6.1. Right to withdraw consent at any time
Please note that withdrawing your consent may result in us not being able to provide certain services to you or enter into a contractual relationship with you.
6.2. Right of access
6.3. Rectification, erasure or restriction of processing
6.4. Right to object
6.5. Right to lodge a complaint
If you remain unsatisfied, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner in Mauritius. Her contact details are as follows: Ses coordonnées sont les suivantes :
Address: 5th Floor, SICOM Tower, Wall Street, Ebène
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: + (230) 460-0253
Fax: + (230) 489-7346
7. The possible existence of automated decision making in respect of your personal data
In such situations, you can request that a decision that has been taken automatically by technological means be reviewed by a human being. We will ensure measures are in place to allow you to express your point of view, and/or contest the automated decision.
8. The period for which we will store your personal data
9. Whether, and in what circumstances, we may transfer your personal information to another country, and the safeguards we have put in place in relation to such transfer
Please refer to the Information Table.
10. How we conduct direct marketing
You may from time to time receive communication of advertising or marketing material from us and from companies within the ENL Group (“Direct Marketing”) if:
You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Where we receive such an objection from you, we will stop processing your data for direct marketing purposes.
Unless otherwise expressly written by us when you are being asked to provide your consent, your express consent to receive marketing material or latest news from us will entitle you to receive such marketing material or latest news from those entities within the ENL Group.
The Information Table
Who we are
Les Villas de Bel Ombre Ltée and its subsidiaries. Please refer to Annex A below for the list of our entities.
Our contact details
Address: 5th Floor, Rogers House, No. 5, President John Kennedy Street, Port Louis
Telephone number: +230 460 07 07
Email address: email@example.com
Our Data Protection Officer
His contact details are the same as above.
The categories of personal data we collect (including the special categories of personal data)
Please refer to Annex B below.
Les Villas de Bel Ombre Ltée and its subsidiaries is engaged in the promotion of high-end residential villas.
Transfer of personal data to another country
We endeavour to ensure that whenever we transfer personal data to other countries, the recipients of such personal data comply with all applicable data protection laws and principles.
The List of entities that form part of the enterprise
The categories of personal data we hold
Categories of personal data
– First name
– Maiden name
– Last name
– Username or similar identifier
– Marital status
– Job title
– Date of birth
– National Identity Card Number
– Passport Number
– Email Address
– Telephone numbers
– Fax numbers
– Credit/Debit card numbers
– Payment card details (including security code numbers)
– Bank details
– Payment card details
– Finance information such as monthly salaries, other income earned, assets and liabilities in compliance with applicable Anti-Money laundering Laws
– Payments to and from you
– Historique des achats de services/biens
– Internet Protocol (IP) address
– Login data
– Browser type and version
– Time zone setting and location
– Browser plug-in types and versions
– Operating system and platform
– Other technology on the devices used to access our website
– Traffic data
Preferences and interests
– Interests such as sport and leisure, free time activities
– Information about how you use our website and service (You may also wish to consult our Cookie Banner).
Additional information we collect if your relationship with us is an HR-related one (solicitation, recruitment or employment)
– Records of past employment
– Employment records, including remuneration details, attendance records, performance-related information
Special categories of personal data
– Criminal records, including certificate of character (for HR purposes and to meet our obligations towards the Financial Services Commission)
– Trade union membership records (if you are an employee)
– Health records (if you are an employee and are or wish to become a member of Rogers Pension Fund or Rogers Group Provident Association)
– Videos, including where we operate CCTV surveillance systems
Your consent applies to the following domains: https://www.villasvalriche.com/